1. Because Bollywood Asked for It, in Feminism in India, by Richa Shukla: https://feminisminindia.com/2020/09/21/beyonce-sharma-jaayegi-bollywood-song-feminist-critique/
2. Reading Diaries of Beauvoir as a Student, in JICPR Springer, by Richa Shukla: https://www.infona.pl/resource/bwmeta1.element.springer-doi-10_1007-S40961-016-0073-7.
3. The Ambiguity of Tribhanga: Who Bears What We Decide For Ourselves?, in Feminism in India, by Richa Shukla: https://feminisminindia.com/2021/02/19/ambiguity-tribhanga-who-bears-what-we-decide-for-ourselves/
4. Demystifying Gender (Instagram-Conversations), featuring Richa Shukla and Richa Chadha
5. Contesting the Malestream Nature of Philosophy in Contemporary Indian Academia, by Muzaffar Ali:
6. The Philosopher of Language and Religion: Remembering Margaret Chatterjee (1925-2019), by Muzaffar Ali: